1. Why did I first choose my sport?
Jiu-Jitsu is something I've always wanted to do and I finally paid for a gym membership as a b-day gift to myself.
2. Why do I continue to play my sport?
Its my passion, I want to get better and learn it all and eventually teach.
3. If I could achieve anything I wished for in my sport, what would it be?
Open my own gym.
4. What are the physical things I do really well in my sport?
Heavy Pressure and Smart Decisions
5. What are the mental things I do really well in my sport?
I stay calm and focus on my breath.
6. How physically fit/strong do I need to be for my sport?
You don't, anyone at any age can start Jiu-jitsu right away.
7. What skills and attributes do the best athletes have in my sport?
Flexibility and patience.
8. What do I need to do to make sure I’m physically prepared for my sport?
Stretch daily and attend class as much as possible.
9. How many hours of sleep do I need each night?
6-8 hours and I'm happy
10. How do I make sure I get a sound night’s sleep?
Be consistent with what time I wake up and smoking CBD/THC before bed.
11. How do I know if my recovery is working?
After rest and CBD, if I wake up with no aches then it works.
12. What about the sport brings me the most joy?
How challenging and humbling jiu-jitsu is brings me the most joy!
13. How important is achieving my sporting goals to me
This is my passion and ultimate goal.
14. Where does confidence come from?
Confidence comes from the heart and daily training!
15. What am I going to change tomorrow to make me better than I was today?
Continue to be open minded and humble
16. Any other info you want to share about yourself or your sport.
I use CBD and THC products daily, without them I probably could not continue my training.