Golden Triangle Farmers Market
We're very excited to be a part of the Golden Triangle Farmers Market! Come stop by our tent and check out our NEW line of products! There will be about 15 other fantastic vendors participating this year so there will be something for every one! This farmers market starts JUNE 7th and is located in the parking lot of the Historic Evans School. The market entrance is off Acoma St. Entrance off 11th is not permitted. Free street parking is available!
EVERY SUNDAY JUNE - SEPTEMBER FOR THE 2020 SUMMER!
9:00am - 1:00pm
1115 Acoma Street, Denver, CO
The Golden Triangle Farmers Market will be following COVID-19 guidelines to ensure the safety of our guests and vendors. Its going to be a little different the way we will be doing business so please bear with us.
These COVID-19 guidelines will include:
- All guests and vendors are required to wear masks AT ALL TIMES
- Limiting the total amount of guest allowed in the market at a time
- Respecting social distancing barriers within the market
- Dogs being on a non-retractable leash
- If you are not feeling well then PLEASE STAY HOME.
Please visit the Golden Triangle Farmers Markets page for more COVID-19 Guidelines.